[artinfo] CALL FOR APPLICATION - Minia
csaba_sz at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 25 07:50:36 CEST 2008
CALL FOR APPLICATION
International workshop for visual arts is inviting applications for its 10-days workshop residency program in Minia, Egypt from the 7th until the 16th of November 2008. Minia workshop is part of the Festival and conference.
Submissions Deadline: 30th of April, 2008
For more information:
www.elhady222000 at yahoo.com
The workshop will take place in Minia University. The residencies and work spaces are set in Faculty of fine Arts El Minia university is about 245 kilometers south of capital Cairo.
International workshop for visual arts is inviting applications for its 10 days workshop residency program in Minia University. The workshop is process oriented, supports experimentation in all media and is targeted at emerging to mid career artists (25-50 years of age) in all fields; encouraging contemporary work in painting, drawing, sculpture, This workshop is part of silver Jubilee celipration of the Faculty of fine Arts El Minia university. It planed also to organize an animation festival and international conference. The workshop will bring together 20-25 international artists practicing in a wide variety of media, to work among each other, and share ideas and methods for a period of 10 days in EL Minia University. At the end of the 10 days, the workshop will host an Open Day which will invite in the local public, artists and cultural operators to celebrate the developments and results of the workshop.
The workshop will provide the selected artist with full lodging and food, working space, local transportation and a small material stipend. Travel expenses will covered by the participants .
1. Personal Information: name, age, nationality, contact details (address, e-mail and telephone number).
2. 200 words stating interest in applying
3. Bio/Curriculum Vitae
4. 10 digital images of work in JPEG formats (PC and Mac formats), resolution 1024 x 768. Any images above the stated requirement will not be accepted.
5. Inventory list of the 10 images sent on MS Word that includes: Title of image, date, dimensions, medium, & explanation (if documentation of installation, performance etc.)
6. All 5 requirements should be limited in one e-mail to elhady222000 at yahoo.com elhady222 at hotmail.com dr.eid at gmx.de
7. Time based work, such as performance, video, or sound can be sent by DVD by mail to the following address:
Dr. Ashraf Abbas
Faculty of Fine arts
Minia University P.N61519
Applications must be received by April 30th, 2008. Late applications can not be reviewed. Selected artist will be notified by the beginning of May 2008 latest. Work or material sent by mail cannot be returned back by mail.
For more information please contact
Dr. Ashraf Abbas
Fax: +20862366085 Tel: +20165409777
Email: elhady222000 at yahoo.com
AKCIÓS árak-ORSZÁGOS házhozszállítás-VIDEÓ termékbemutató
AEG-ELECTROLUX beépíthető gépek,mosogatógépek,mosógépek,hűtők
Raktárról azonnal az AEGshop.hu-tól
More information about the Artinfo