[artinfo] Eyebeam Winter 2008 Residency Call Extended

Adele Eisenstein adele at c3.hu
Mon Sep 17 10:48:54 CEST 2007

Dear friends and colleagues!
I'd be really appreciative if you could pass this information on to artists or
technologists who might be interested in the opportunity to work at Eyebeam:

Eyebeam's open call for the Winter 2008 residency season (which will run from
January – June) has been extended through Monday, October 1, 2007. In addition
to our pre-existent residency program, this season we're very pleased to
announce an additional opportunity for artist support: the inaugural
Commission for Resident Artists, underwritten by Dewar's. Details about the
commission, which will offer an additional subsidy to two residents a season,
are available online.

Please do remind non-American residents that if they are interested in a
residency during Summer or Fall 2008, they should also make an application to
this coming deadline in order to leave adequate time for fundraising for
travel and accommodation.  Eyebeam can assist with this process, but (apart
from exceptional circumstances such as the current Commission for Resident
Artists) cannot cover these costs.

with best regards
Amanda

From: Eyebeam <info at eyebeam.org>

Eyebeam's open call for the Winter 2008 residency season (which will run from
January &#8211; June) has been extended through Monday, October 1, 2007.

In addition to our pre-existent residency program, this season we're very
pleased to announce an additional opportunity for artist support: the
inaugural Commission for Resident Artists, underwritten by Dewar's. Details
about the commission, which will offer an additional subsidy to two residents
a season, are available online.

Late applications will not be accepted. All applicants will be informed of
their status by November 2007.