[artinfo] Urban spaces for public talent

Gaia Tridente - Palaexpo g.tridente at palaexpo.it
Tue Oct 23 22:17:10 CEST 2007

Call for Action!

Enzimi offers space to talents and assists the natural outcome of
creative processes. We want to bring projects together, and share
them, make them real.
Enzimi is meant as a continuous drive towards viral ideas, their
changing quality and their ability to move, generate and regenerate
possibilities. It is a thrust necessary to anyone who wants to
questions oneself, who is curios now, and wonders about tomorrow. It
is the driving force for those who can interpret their own time and
environment. Of those who are sure of their own talent and want to
get to know the others'.

Enzimi becomes more and more continuously an engine to speed up
ideas. Talent's Out! is the invitation to all who want to take part
in this year's edition. We are working at the forthcoming edition of
Enzimi event, that will take place in Rome from November 28th to
December 2nd,2007.

Please submit your project on our website
<http://www.enzimi.com/>www.enzimi.com, before October 27th 2007.

Areas of interest: public art, urban art, psychogeography, net art,
interactive art, socializing process between members of real and
virtual community.

TALENTS OUT! Urban spaces for public talent.
<http://www.enzimi.com/>www.enzimi.com