[artinfo] FINAL CALL: Video for "Microwave x Project Canvas" at Microwave Internation New Media Arts Festival 2007

Adele Eisenstein adele at c3.hu
Mon Oct 22 11:36:06 CEST 2007

Microwave International New Media Arts Festival 2007

Open call for videos for "Microwave x Project Canvas” Programme
– Open Theme Section

To bring new media arts into the City, microwave is introducing “microwave x
Project Canvas” in Festival 2007. “Microwave x Project Canvas” is a pioneer
screening programme co-presented with JM Network*, the leading LED display
network company in Hong Kong. We are now inviting you to submit your
videos/animations. Selected works will be broadcasted on the outdoor LED
screens of JM Network, which are located in Central, Mong Kok, Causeway Bay,
etc, with a total of 8 hit local spots with over 2 million audiences per day.

The selected video will be shown in Nov 2007. Submission details are as below:

Application Requirements:
The running time of the video should be less than 1 min. We accept videos from
single channel to multiple channels, maximum 8 channels. Videos with audio are
accepted. Overseas applications are welcomed.

Application Guidelines:
Please send in the video by email with CV, short bio and contact information
to nora_ng at microwavefest.net
* If the video size is larger than 8MB, please kindly upload the video to FTP
or any web space, and send in the download link.