[artinfo] Help the Yes Men help a big company!

The Yes Men people at theyesmen.org
Thu May 31 01:46:37 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,

In under two weeks, the Yes Men will speak on behalf of what may well
be the world's nastiest company at a very important conference. We've
got foul plans - but we need your help.

The last time we asked for your money, your gifts enabled us to
present the Halliburton Survivaball to insurance industry lawyers
(http://www.theyesmen.org/agribusiness/halliburton/). This time, our
plans are about three times as tasteless, weird and elaborate. And
they're about as expensive: two hundred stinky-poo props don't come
cheap.

If you can help, please visit
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=paypal%40theyesmen%2eorg&item_name=Donation%20to%20the%20Yes%20Men&item_number=1A&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8
(ignore the part about shipping and sales tax).

You'll hear what you've done very soon.

THANKS!!!
The Yes Men

    You're subscribed to the Yes Men's mailing list! See?
    http://theyesmen.org/dblist/prof.php?e=artinfo@c3.hu&x=545447688