[artinfo] CALL FOR ENTRY : Seoul International Film Festival 2007
program3 at senef.net
Thu May 17 08:13:42 CEST 2007
CALL FOR ENTRY : Seoul International Film Festival 2007 Net Section
The 8th Seoul International Film Festival is open for entries.
Seoul International Film Festival Net Section is trying to introduce
talented visual artists all over the world and their brilliant works and to
lead the new audio-visual experiences based on the Internet and New Media.
We sincerely hope you consider this exciting opportunity to show your great
endeavors in the digital convergence era.
WHEN : September 6 - December 31, 2007
WHERE : WWW.SENEF.NET <http://www.senef.net/> / Mobile and DMB
SEOUL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE : July 13, 2007
For the official competition section, only works completed after January
2006 may be submitted to the Festival. Submissions should be creative works
produced or adopted through digital technology. There will be no
restrictions regarding the genre, length or subject matter of the work and
all types of works, including fiction, documentary, experimental work, music
video, animation, motion graphic, flash animation, game, web-art, etc. will
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSIONS :
1. Completed application form (can be downloaded from www.senef.net)
2. Preview material
- By Post : DVD / DV6mm / CD / VHS (Seoul International Film Festival Head
Office - Program Dept. of Net Section, 5F Youahn Bldg. 146-23 Samsung-dong,
Kangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-090 South Korea)
- By FTP Server (under 300 MB) : FLASH / WMV / MOV / AVI / MPEG
* For File-Transferring indications, please mail to program3 at senef.net
- By E-MAIL : URL address to program3 at senef.net
3. Complete script in English (.doc)
4. Photo of the Work (.jpg) : more than 300 dpi
5. Photo of the Artist (.jpg) : more than 300 dpi
6. Any other publicity materials related to the submitted work (optional)
* Application form and photos can be submitted by E-MAIL.
* Resolution should be more than 640 * 480.
Seoul International Film Festival Head Office - Program Department
5F Youahn Bldg. 146-23 Samsung-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-090 South Korea
Phone: +82-2-518-4332 Fax: +82-2-518-4333
e-mail: program3 at senef.net
More information about the Artinfo