[artinfo] "a room ( with a view )", call for films and videos for screening

fstforwardvideo video at fstforward.be
Sat Mar 17 12:07:26 CET 2007

On May 31 2007, « fst forward » will organize the sixth edition of « A
Room (With A View) ». Just like the previous edition, this will be
once again in co-production with the "Arenbergschouwburg" in Antwerp.

We're still in search of video work of a rather narrative nature,
suited for this project, such as short films, documentaries, cartoons,
experimental films, even video clips, etc. There is no prescribed
theme to the screening, the only criteria are that works submitted are
20 minutes or under and that they are suitable to be screened, rather
than being pieces made for presentation in a gallery or on a monitor.

If you are interested in (once again) participating in our project,
please mail us as soon as possible; your application should be
accompanied by a brief description of your work and send a completed
arwaventryform.pdf, along with your submission to the addresse below.

Deadline: April 20, 2007.

Info : www.fstforward.be
<<http://www.fstforward.be>http://www.fstforward.be> and
arwaventryform.pdf