[artinfo] Feminist Video Festival - Call for Submissions

edwardsloralee edwardsloralee at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 27 23:00:38 CET 2007

The ( )ette collective is having our second feminist video
festival, fall 2007. We challenge
you to submit work that documents, critiques, seduces
and manipulates ideas and
audiences while considering the complexity of visual culture.

Unique to the festival this year, the ( )ettes will bring the
video festival to rural
communities. Armed with a Volkswagen van and two projectors
the ( )ettes will make
their way across the prairies, sharing feminist videos with audiences
who might
not have an opportunity to otherwise view these important visual
challenges to cultural and gender norms.

Submit your work to:
( )ette collective
1309 7 Ave South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 1K9

Submit your work in:
DVD or mini DV or VHS

Submit your work by:
July 31, 2007

we are sorry, at this time we can not pay artist fees - or return your
submissions.

--
Loralee Edwards

voice 403-360-1665