[artinfo] VIDEO FESTIVAL ELECTRIC RATS DREAM VIDEO DREAMS

Metropol info at kinometropol.org
Wed Apr 4 10:48:02 CEST 2007

First international video festival Electric rats dream video dreams in Celje. The title is paraphrase of the title Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep , the book that initiated cult movie Blade Runner. The festival will be going on from 6th  - 8th  of July 2007.  We are referring to the identifiable Video as integral, independent art practice that doesn't define itself only through technology. The festival is divided in competitive categories: video debutante, one minute video, video shot by mobile phone (sponsor Mobitel), video by theme: family vacation (sponsor TA Palma), >anything goes< video. Every competitive category will bring you money award (300 ? - 500 ?) plus art work of KUD 567 (art for art). The jury (for now) consists of  Mark Požlep, Sašo Podgoršek, Stojan Pelko, Tevž Logar and  Barbara Borčič.

Organization of the festival is in the hands of DZU Filter / City cinema Metropol Celje and  KUD 567.

We kindly ask you to inform those who are possibly interested and send them this e mail, which also consists of entry form with all conditions for participation..and to put our link on your internet page.

Our e mail: info at videorats.org

Our web page: www.videorats.org