[artinfo] Moviemiento's call for entries

EMERGEANDSEE listserver at emergeandsee.org
Sat Jun 17 00:40:40 CEST 2006

To all friends, filmmakers and short film lovers:

Moviemiento is on the move again! We are
launching a new, permanent call for entries – in
addition to our regular festival, special
screenings in different European countries are
planned for the year 2006. True to our concept,
these screenings will take place in unique
settings and for free.

The next screening will take place in a
breathtaking quarry in the marble mountains of
Carrara, Italy, on July 29/30. On the 8th of
August, we will travel to Frankfurt am Main,
Germany, and guest screen at the Sommerwerft
open-air theater festival (www.sommerwerft.de) in
cooperation with the Protagon experimental
theater association.

We are looking for films of all styles and genres
– for details, check out our call for entries
below and forward it to filmmakers you know! The
form, which needs to be filled out and sent in
with the film, will be available for download on
our website starting May 12.

For more information on the festival, see
www.moviemiento.com or contact us with questions,
suggestions and comments at
festival at moviemiento.com

We look forward to many exciting entries!

The Moviemiento-Team

PS For information about an interesting
international short film festival of friends of
ours, check out Quick Flick:
www.qfworld.tv  (Berlin, São Paulo, Buenos Aires,
London, Berlin, Barcelona, New York, Mexico City)