[artinfo] Submit for EMERGEANDSEE 2007

EMERGEANDSEE listserver at emergeandsee.org
Thu Jul 20 15:35:09 CEST 2006

EMERGEANDSEE Promoting young creative short film

SUBMIT YOUR SHORT FILMS NOW!!!

Deadline is 1st August 2006

If selected your film will be part of the 2007 EMERGEANDSEE
compilations. Various selections will be screened at the EMERGEANDSEE
events in London, Berlin and Budapest. Additionally your film goes on
our 2007 DVDs and  we distribute all compilations to international
cinemas and festivals. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your
film out there and have it seen by the right people.

  To submit you must currently be a student or you graduated after 1st
August 05.
Your film is under 10 min long.
For full conditions and to find out how to submit please see our website at
http://www.emergeandsee.org/en/submit.html

We look forward to seeing your work.

SPECIAL:
You can now order our beautiful DVD compilations 2006 and the
brand-new EMERGEANDSEE Selected 00-05, featuring some of the finest
films in the history of EMERGEANDSEE.
See our website http://www.emergeandsee.org/en/shop.html
or email dvd at emergeandsee.org for more information.