[artinfo] http://www.groupsandspaces.net

Nikolett Eross nikol at trafo.hu
Mon Jul 17 11:55:26 CEST 2006

From: *Heman Chong* <heman66 at gmx.de <mailto:heman66 at gmx.de>>
Subject: http://www.groupsandspaces.net

dear all,

temporary services are making a book about artist collectives and there
is a clear LACK again when it comes to collectives based in asia and the
asia pacific and the middle east and east europe!!!! i've looked at the
list and am sure that there are many collectives who are not in it-- i'm
trying my best to compile a list, but it is getting to be too much work
for me alone (again). so if you can, please help, by submitting some
names on their website, or forwarding this email to the collectives.

e.g. The Kingpins from Sydney are NOT on the list... nor is KYTV from
Singapore, nor Videotage from Hong Kong, nor AIT from Tokyo, etc etc etc...

check out the list : http://www.groupsandspaces.net
<http://www.groupsandspaces.net/>

can you please forward this email to as many artist collectives as
possible as soon as possible to update the information on their
website!!! thanks, this is important!!!!

best
heman

Begin forwarded message: