[artinfo] call for articles: net.art / net.culture

stéfano stéfano
Fri Jul 14 09:55:00 CEST 2006

A new portal over net.art / net.culture has been created.
Thought as a MediaLab, from August 1st, 2006 the
ArihuaLab will host articles, graphical
contributions, art software and useful tools
(Open Source utilities for net-culture and software art works).

Online Inauguration will be announced on the
SPECTRE mailing list. By now, we're calling for
contributions, articles over one of the Core
Topics: net art - net culture. No matter if your
contribution contains text, graphics, or both.We
accept articles, essays, net-art works, textual,
audio and video contributions. If you're
interested in adding a brief personal note (bio),
please send. Don't forget to specify anything you
want to include (your site URL, some Online
references, an Online gallery, links to other articles, etc.)

Accepted Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese

The ArihuaLab Open Project is coordinated by the
photographer esteban daniel pérez tonella.

Please send your contributions or feedbacks to: sperez [AT] arihua.com