[artinfo] Intertheory Press (call for manuscripts)
nr03 at fsu.edu
Tue Jul 11 15:50:05 CEST 2006
Book proposals should include, at a minimum, the following information:
1. Table of contents and chapter-by-chapter descriptions (one page per chapter)
2. Sample chapters; including the introduction and at least two chapters.
3. Current curriculum vitae (if the book is a collection of essays,
include a list of contributors' affiliations).
4. Manuscript specifics, including estimated length, delivery date,
electronic format, and any special requirements (e.g., artwork,
tables, photographs, film stills).
5. Please expect an approximate response time of one to three months.
Proposals should be sent to:
PO Box 1356
Enka, NC 28728
Nicholas Ruiz III
General Editor, Intertheory Press
More information about the Artinfo