[artinfo] Call for works: Camera Obscura 2006 screenings

Daniel Heckenberg danielh at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sat Apr 29 03:31:44 CEST 2006

Call for screen works: video, film, software, screen-based documentation

Camera Obscura is a monthly curated programme of innovative and
experimental screen works in Sydney, Australia since 2003. We are
currently seeking works to include in our 2006 season. Our goal is to
provide an appropriate environment for the presentation of
screen-based works of all genres, particularly those which do not have
established means of viewing or distribution. We offer large-screen
projection and 5.1 channel audio playback from a wide variety of sources.

Formats:
    - DVD (NTSC or PAL)
    - miniDV (NTSC or PAL)
    - computer media file (Quicktime, AVI, any freely available codec)
    - computer software

Please post submissions to:
    Camera Obscura
    PO Box K448
    Haymarket PO
    NSW 1240
    AUSTRALIA
or email to make arrangements for electronic submission:
camera_obscura at cse.unsw.edu.au