[artinfo] Special offer DVD Study Edition "40yearsvideoart.de"

Wichert Martin M.Wichert at hatjecantz.de
Wed Apr 19 17:25:55 CEST 2006

Since March 2006 the exhibition

40yearsvideoart.de
Digital Heritage: Video Art in Germany from 1963 to the Present

is being shown in five German museums. For this remarkable project a
jury has compiled an exemplary selection of 59 historic as well as
current works. As an addition to the catalogue the complete material
with all works in full length versions is now available as a DVD
Study Edition. 12 DVDs with a complete length of over 27 hours!
Please take a look at the attached PDF-file for a
detailed overview of the contents.

For copyright reasons this sensational DVD edition is not available
in the trade but exclusively to institutions in the fields of
education, teaching, and research. Today we can offer you this
edition at a price of EUR 174,- - to be ordered directly from us.

- Catalogue: 40yearsvideoart.de (English Edition)
http://www.hatjecantz.de/controller.php?cmd=detail&titzif=00001718

Please visit Hatje Cantz' homepage for further
titles relating to Video and Media Art.

Please send your order by e-mail or by fax. You
can use the order form attached to this e-mail
(see WORD-file). Payment can be made by credit
card or invoice. For orders from EUR 100,- on, we
deliver within Europe free of charge.

Kind regards,

Martin Wichert
Martin Wichert