[artinfo] quick art submission request

peter quinn at proj7.com
Thu Apr 13 15:39:12 CEST 2006

New Call for Submissions
NOTEBOOK: postmark deadline april 30th. 2006 or contact us to email
submissions.

Our 2nd project is called "Notebook." This project is focusing on the
quick thought put down immediately onto paper or video. This
publication is meant to build a collaboration of thinking processes. We
are interested in your ideas that have come about fairly quickly but
you think has staying power and complexity. We think that sometimes the
simpler thoughts are the most direct and inspired.

We are looking for 300 dpi high res greyscale scans of your quick
drawings from your notebooks ,pads, napkins or digital creations etc
(template on web site). Video can be live action or animation and must
be in greyscale as well. Get off your high production horse and send us
some black and white sketches on paper and video.

see more detailed specs at
http://www.creativecapitalism.net

Creative Capitalism is committed to the creation, production, and
dissemination of art and music. We believe that new ideas can not be
determined by following stylistic trends or fulfilling a demographics'
need. We are a new capitalism. We are interested in egalitarian
enterprises, social networking, invention, and collaboration. We have
just started. What is your function? Long Live Creative Capitalism -
Art + Music Action Product.