[artinfo] anthology of the everyday and commonplace

J. Lehmus jlehmus at sdf-eu.org
Wed Sep 21 21:11:40 CEST 2005

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

I'm accepting submissions for Linguablanca webmagazine. The
publication is intended as an anthology of the everyday and
commonplace.

Although the publication will be multilingual, I'm looking for visual
work: photography, collage, graphics &c. I am mostly interested in
unfinished work.

You can send URLs to samples of your work to:
jlehmus at neubauten.org or jlehmus at sdf-eu.org  No large attachments please.

The deadline for submissions for the first issue is on Sat Sep 24

Linguablance will be published on each month's 1st and 15th day. The
address is: http://linguablanca.sevcom.com

Thanks.

Jukka Lehmus

editor