[artinfo] To Post: I, Dilettante seeks contributors

editors at idilettante.com editors at idilettante.com
Sat Oct 29 01:28:38 CEST 2005

The editors of I, Dilettante would like to post the following on your listserve:

I, Dilettante, a new arts & culture webzine to be introduced January, 2006,
seeks your articles, interviews, reviews, images, experiences and ideas as they
relate to the following sections: Create a Celebrity, Scene Stop, Art Pages,
Amateur Styles, and Features.

While I, Dilettante remains under construction, a general description of each
section and information about submitting your writing, images, ideas, and so
forth, can be found by visiting: http://www.idilettante.com