[artinfo] Royal Holloway University of London

Veszely Be á ta veszelyb at axelero.hu
Thu Oct 27 13:50:36 CEST 2005

Senior Lecturer - Producing

Media Arts

Useful Features
    Send me jobs like this
    Email job to a friend
    Back to Home

New Search
RHUL's dynamic Media Arts department is seeking a producer, preferably with
both drama and factual experience, to teach on its established MA Producing
Film and Television as well as at undergraduate level. We are seeking
someone to develop further our distinctive emphasis on creative producing on
the basis established by Susanna Capon and Tony Garnett. Salary, including
London allowance, will be on the scale £40,819 - £45,984.
For further details please contact Head of Depatment John Ellis
(john.ellis at rhul.ac.uk) or Susanna Capon (s.capon at rhul.ac.uk).
Further details about the course can be found at
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/Media-Arts/courses/producing.htm.
Further details and an application form are available from the Personnel
Department, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX;
tel: 01784 414241; fax: 01784 473527;
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/Personnel/JobVacancies.htm or email
Sue.Clarke at rhul.ac.uk. Please quote reference number KB/002375.
The closing date is midday 29th November 2005.
The anticipated interview date is 20th December 2005.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.