[artinfo] BINARY KATWALK call for work for second edition

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Wed Oct 12 10:32:39 CEST 2005

BINARY KATWALK announces the call for work for  second edition.

Binary katwalk  is an on-line exhibition space focusing  on work that
is highly experimental and would benefit from a non-traditional
exhibition space.  The site is co-curated by Sindee Nakatani and
Jeremy Hight.  The first edition was a great success and we are now
looking for work for the second.

We are looking for new media work: for cross disciplinary works, for
experimental works, for works that are pushing into new horizons in
form and functionality.

Contact :  info at binarykatwalk.net

Binary Katwalk is a new exhibition website launched by artists Jeremy
Hight (Los Angeles) and Sindee Nakatani (San Francisco). Exploring
the opportunities of this online and non-traditional exhibiton space,
the site features work that is an international collection of new
media art.
http://binarykatwalk.net/open.html