[artinfo] Walk around Buda

Dodelin Sophie hely73 at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 8 16:03:04 CEST 2005

Dear all,
	I am sending you a travel invitation from
the french art group "Ici-Meme" (that means
"right here"). They made an East Europ turn and
now they stop in Budapest till the "Tavaszi
fesztival" where i will join them (at
the end of the month). They propose  to discover
your everyday life in a new sensitiv way. Let's
try the experience !!

See you very soon,

Sophie Dodelin