[artinfo] palya / last

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal at aramszu.net
Wed Nov 2 16:14:28 CET 2005

THIS WILL BE THE LAST CALLS AND OPPS LIST EMAIL
THIS WILL BE THE LAST CALLS AND OPPS LIST EMAIL
THIS WILL BE THE LAST CALLS AND OPPS LIST EMAIL
Mayhem
Southern Exposureís 6th Annual Entry Fee-Free Juried Film/Video
Screening
Entry forms for Mayhem can be found at the gallery and on our website:
www.soex.org. For more information or questions about the film/video
screening, please contact Kristen Evangelista at 415-863-2141 or email
soex at soex.org.
The Masters Mystery Art Show 2005 is an international exhibition that
will coincide with Art Basel Miami Beach 2005. Artists are invited to
donate original work in any medium in a 6 x 9 postcard format to be
sold for the affordable price of $50. All artists' names will be
published at the time of the exhibition but the works will be displayed
anonymously and the identity of the artist will only be revealed to the
purchaser after the completion of the sale.
www.mastersmystery.com
Deadline for receipt of works is November 15, 2005
Greetings from the 49th San Francisco International Film Festival (April 20
ˆ May 4, 2006)!

We are currently soliciting submissions for the 49th Festival.  The work can
be documentary, narrative or experimental, animated or live action, and can
be of any length.  The early deadline for receiving entries is November 11,
2005, and the final deadline is December 9, 2005.  If you or someone you
know has a film to submit, please follow this link:

[http://www.sffs.org/festival/enter.html]
Fake Art:
an exhibit of fake abstract art and fake art criticism
to be held in The Faketropolitan Museum of Art, a virtual museum which will come to <http://www.sporkworld.org>www.sporkworld.org in Spring 2006
The Belluard Festival (BBI) is an event that produces and presents artistic projects in Fribourg (Switzerland) since 1983. It takes place yearly early Summer in a medieval fortress.

The BBI is looking for relevant and innovative projects.

- Any form or means serving the project's purpose is admitted.
- Each commissioned project will be funded by the BBI up to a sum of 6‚000 Euros. Participants are free to take any steps they deem necessary to acquire additional funding.
- The projects will be supported by the BBI (organization, distribution, promotion). They will be presented during the festival and labelled as BBI productions.

Rules :

1. The contest is open to all.
2. Each project is to be presented on 2 A4-format pages at most. A detailed budget shall be included. Plans, drawings, photos, videos, recordings... are highly recommended.
3. Projects must be sent by January 17th, 2006 at the latest (postal stamp is proof) at Belluard Bollwerk International, Contest 2006, PO Box 214, CH - 1701 Fribourg. Or by email, at info at belluard.ch
4. The projects are evaluated by an international jury. No mail will be exchanged.
5. All participants shall be made aware of the results by February 17th, 2006.
6. The material sent will not be returned.
Readme 100 software art factory presents
Open Call for Proposals
Get your Software Art Piece Done for Free
OUTSOURCE ME!
<http://outsource.solaas.com.ar>http://outsource.solaas.com.ar

ez az utolso palyazati hirlevel-kivonat, ami a
http://theredproject.com/calls-on keresztul erkezett,
ha valaki folytatni kivanja lasd:

"...I am open to passing the user email list on to an individual, or to someone affiliated with a institution (I think that there is a career counselor/dept chair/administrator/prof from just about every major art school sub'd to the list). i would require that your system double verify all user subscriptions, including the addition of the base email list. I think that it should be called something other than the calls and opps list. If you are serious, please contact me and tell me why you want to take it on, why you would be well suited, what your technical approach to the project would be, what improvements you would make, etc. (...) Michael at Mandiberg.com

/ks