[artinfo] palya / Festival Break

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal at aramszu.net
Wed Mar 16 14:17:18 CET 2005

Hello!

We are informing you that call for entries for the eigth international festival Break 2.3, organized by Zavod K6/4, has opened. With this year's theme New Species we wish to stimulate the creation of those original poetics, which deal explicitly with invention, fabrication, innovations, and in general with experimentation and the search for new routes. So we are interested in the production of all kinds of new species - creations, organisms, creatures, machines, bodies, spaces, assignments, contents, themes, formats, optics and concepts.

The festival will be held between 7th and 21st November 2005. Proposals should be submited in Slovene or English until 18th April 2005.

You can find more information about the festival, theme and entry at the web-page: http://www.break-festival.org.

We are inviting you to send your proposals!

Polona Tratnik, art director of the festival Break 2.3