[artinfo] FW: submit your film to EMERGEANDSEE 06 (a call for students)

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Jun 21 23:05:09 CEST 2005

EMERGEANDSEE Promoting young creative short film

SUBMIT YOUR FILM NOW!!!

If selected your film will be part of the 2006 EMERGEANDSEE compilations.
Various selections will be screened at the EMERGEANDSEE events in London,
Berlin and Budapest,
plus we distribute all compilations to international cinemas and festivals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your film on the big screen and have
it seen by the right people.

Submission is free.
To submit you must currently be a student or you graduated after 1st August
04.
Your film is under 10 min long.
For full conditions and to find out how to submit please see our website at
http://www.emergeandsee.org/en/submit.html

Deadline is 1st August 2005

If you have any questions about submission, please email Hana at
hana at emergeandsee.org

We look forward to seeing your work.

Watch great shorts and support EMERGEANDSEE!
You can now order our beautiful DVD compilations 2005 and watch them over
and over again.
See our website http://www.emergeandsee.org/en/shop.html
or email dvd at emergeandsee.org for more information.