[artinfo] palya

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal at aramszu.net
Fri Jul 15 13:45:46 CEST 2005

VideoMixTape is compiling our 5th edition and we need your videos. We are looking for 5 minute or shorter videos,no specific subject matter.
http://mixtape.robot138.com
Accumulation Project
http://www.accumulationproject.org.
Redux Contemporary Art Center is now accepting applications for exhibitions and residencies.
www.reduxstudios.org
Impakt Festival, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Deadline: 1 August http://www.impakt.nl
Kinofilm, International Short Film Festival, Manchester, UK. Deadline: 16 July kino.submissions at good.co.uk
International Documentary Festival Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Deadline: 10 August http://www.idfa.nl
New York Film Festival, USA.
Deadline: 15 August http://www.filmlinc.com/nyff/nyff.htm
Videomedeja, International Video Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro. Theme: Portapakl: 40 years after. Deadline: 15 August http://www.videomede ja.org.yu
transmediale.06. festival for art and digital culture, Berlin, Germany.
Deadline: 2 September. http://www.transmediale.de/06/pdf/tm06_call.pdf
You Are Beautiful Exhibition
http://you-are-beautiful.com/OpenCall.html
E3 Gallery announces Dia de los Muertos juried competition, deadline September 3
http://e3gallery.com/losmuertos>http://e3gallery.com/losmuertos
Lower Manhattan Cultural Council is currently accepting applications for its flagship artist residency program, LMCC/Workspace .

Guidelines and application forms are available online: <http://www.lmcc.net/Residencies/120Broadway/120Broadway_Open_Call.html>http://www.lmcc.net/Residencies/120Broadway/120Broadway_Open_Call.html <http://www.lmcc.net/Residencies/120Broadway/120Broadway_Open_Call.html><http://www.lmcc.net/Residencies/120Broadway/120Broadway_Open_Call.html>
D.U.M.B.O Arts Center invites artists to submit videos, films and software-based art for the video_dumbo festival, to take place in October. www.dumboartscenter.org
Artist-in-Residence Program, Light Work, Syracuse, NY
(http://www.lightwork.org)
Artists association Galerija GT and FAMUL STUART School of Applied Arts
EuropeanArtStudents'DigitalWorks
complete info: http://www.eu-stuart.si
CULTURETV http://www.culturetv.tv calls for videosubmissions
(Quicktime, WMV and SWFfiles) 1-3 min. No longer..
The Leonardo-College Art Association workgroup (LEO-CAA) seeks curatorial proposals for an exhibition that will feature, but not be limited to, work by LEO-CAA members. The exhibition will coincide with the CAA conference in NYC February 14-17, 2007. Exhibition is eligible for $10,000 award from CAA plus another $5000 for a catalog. Curator need not be a member of CAA or Leonardo. Curator will work with LEO CAA Chairs to establish venue and submit proposal to CAA by September 1 deadline. For details, see http://www.collegeart.org/conference/2007c.html

   x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
   The Calls and Opps Email list is Edited by Michael Mandiberg
   http://theredproject.com
   x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

comp/ks