[artinfo] Global TV magazine request

Edwin Carels edwin.carels at pandora.be
Wed Dec 21 18:47:20 CET 2005

Hello there,

We are currently gathering a veritable global smorgasbord of TV-guides for
the 'Satellite of Love' exhibition over in Witte de With (http://www.wdw.nl/)
during January's IFFR = the Rotterdam International Film Festival
(http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com)

We're hoping to gather as many and as diverse an amount of TV guides as
we can muster, (both new and crumpled, coffee stains welcome) for the
curious flaneurs to browse during the exhibition period.

We would appreciate your effective contribution and multi-national active
support (+that of the global village represented in your address book too ;)
So don't hesitate and start chain lettering!

You will make us very happy if you send your most exotic copies (no Dutch)
and when you're travelling over the next while please pick one up for us and
send this  also to the address we've primed for this potential
avalanche of cheap print :

Solange de Boer / Satellite of Love
Witte de With, center for contemporary art
Witte de Withstraat 50
3012 BR Rotterdam

There's no cash prize unfortunately but we'll be making our own
(www.zeloot.nl rich) TV guide-like catalogue of Satellite of Love. We
will send a copy out to every donator who leaves his or her address.

The exhibition will open on January 26 so the sooner anyone can
dispatch something the better given the perils of X-mas post etc.

Kind regards and many thanks

The Exploding Television team

ps here's a quick profile of the "Exploding Televison" programme:
http://www.filmfestivalrotterdeam.com/eng/news/new_overview/exploding_television.aspx