[artinfo] FreshFilms - call for submissions

mike cupcake mike at iconscious.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 18:57:04 CEST 2005

** FreshFilms' Music & Film Festival - Call for Submissions **

FreshFilms' Music & Film Festival will culminate with an evening live
performance and music-based film on Tuesday 26th April 2005 at Cafe Crema
in New Cross, London SE14. Submissions of original music
videos/shorts/visuals and local performers are sought.

- Format - Ideally high-resolution AVI or MPEG files on either CD-R or DVD-
R. Otherwise we can accept DVD (PAL), MiniDV (PAL) or VHS (PAL).

- Length - Preferably no longer than 20 minutes, but we are happy to
consider longer works.

- Fees - There are no submission fees. We cannot offer payment for
screening the selected films.

- Archiving - We would like to add any submitted films to the FreshFilms
archive, for use at future screenings and possibly shared with other South
London film screening groups e.g. the Made in Deptford festival. If you
would prefer otherwise please let us know.

- Necessary information - There is no submission form, but please include
your name, address, telephone number, email, name of film, running time,
and any other relevant information.

- Deadline - Tuesday 12th April 2005

- Contact - info at freshfilmslondon.com / www.freshfilmslondon.com

- Postal Address - Submissions should be sent to: Cafe Crema, 306 New Cross
Road, London SE14 6AF  (FTP internet transfer is also possible)

The above information can also be found here:
http://www.freshfilmslondon.com/musicandfilm-submissions.htm

For other screening dates see our main page:
http://www.freshfilmslondon.com/

****