[artinfo] Fwd: UCSD PUBLIC CULTURE faculty search

Carol Hobson chobson at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 7 10:48:18 CEST 2004

--
Carol J. Hobson
CRCA New Media Arts Manager
chobson at ucsd.edu
(858) 534-4383, fax: (858) 534-7944
http://crca.ucsd.edu

CRCA is an organized research unit of UCSD whose mission is to facilitate
the invention of new art forms that arise out of the developments of
digital technologies.  Current areas of interest include interactive
networked multimedia, virtual reality, computer-spatialized audio, and live
performance techniques for computer music and graphics.