[artinfo] 11th. ARTISTS RESIDENCIES and FILM FEST, BALATONFURED, HUNGARY 2005

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 16:07:14 CET 2004

11th. ARTISTS RESIDENCIES and FILM FEST, BALATONFURED, HUNGARY 2005
Dates:  06/27 - 07/23, 2005  *  07/25 - 08/20, 2005

Hungarian Multicultural Center, Inc.® (HMC), non-profit organization, invites interested
visual artists and writers to submit application for its residency programs in
Balatonfured, Hungary.  Its principal focus is an international residency program to
which artists from around the world are invited.  The goal is to provide a supportive
community with uninterrupted time to work.  Exhibitions will be arranged at Balatonfured
Gallery (exhibit opening on August 18th).  Also, every two years we are organizing an
exhibition for the participants at Vizivarosi Gallery in Budapest.  For more info and
application form please contact us.

January 20/05:  Last day to receive entry form, slides, $35 entry fee and SASE.

January 29/05:  Accepted/Rejected notification cards mailed.

Eligibility:  Open to all professional artists, writers, painters, photographers,
video...

Juried

Slides:  Work will be juried by 35mm slides in standard mounts (no glass).  Label slides
with name, title of work, medium, dimensions, top and date of work.  Slides of accepted
work will be retained for permanent file.

Request entry form on email:  		bszechy at yahoo.com
Request entry form on mail (SASE):  	HMC  P.O.Box 141374, DALLAS, TX 75214
Request entry form on web: 		www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com

entry forms for film fest and residencies on web: www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com

http://my.yahoo.com