[artinfo] palya

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal at aramszu.net
Sat Nov 13 16:46:15 CET 2004

51st International Short Film Festival Oberhausen, Germany. Deadline: 15 January. http://www.kurzfilmtage.de
International Experimental Cinema Exposition (TIE), Colorado, USA. Deadline: rolling http://www.experimentalcinema.com *
EXPERIMENTA 2005: The 3rd international festival for experimental film in India, Mumbai. Deadline: 1 December http://www.filterindia.com/CALLEXP05.htm
LEA Gallery is inviting submissions in conjunction with the Leonardo Global Crossings Initiative. The Gallery is looking to make visible the work of international artists, professionals and scholars who live and work in a wide variety of situations where access to established venues for exhibition, display and publication is limited. Difficulty of access may be attributed to cultural, geographic, ethnic, institutional or disciplinary diversity, or issues related to the North/South divide, age, gender, etc. The gallery is looking for work that addresses global social, political economic, spiritual issues. Open to international artists, academics, researchers, and students to submit their proposal. Contact Dennis Summers and Choy Kok Kee, Curators, at gxgallery at astn.net for more information.
Galerija 01| Turinina 3 | 10 000 Zagreb | Croatia
Call for proposals is open from November 1st 2004 to January 20th 2005.

The Gallery board will review all applications and select work based on quality of artist’s work, the innovation evidenced by the submitted work and proposal, and physical feasibility of the proposed exhibition. The artists will be notified about our decisions in February 2005.
For more information please call: ++ 385. 1.6606.801 or e-mail <mailto:galleria at 1@mail.inet.hr>galerija at 1@mail.inet.hr
Gallery hours: M-F: 10 am to 8 pm., SAT: 10 am to 1 pm.
Contact: Branka Bencic, curator
Glasgow Art Fair 2005, Scotland, Call for applications,
Glasgow Art Fair 2005: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
http://www.uzevents.com
Prital (print digital) is looking for artists who are interested in generating and selling digital and downloadable prints. We don't care where you went to school, your exhibition record, or your success as an artist. We are interested in your ideas and how you communicate them through a digital print. Go to www.prital.com and look at our submission guidelines.  If you have any questions please email Megan Murphy at mmurphy at prital.com.
Genesis Media Group Fall 2004 Film Competition
http://www.genesissoftwarecorp.com/gmgfall2004.htm
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS: October 1, 2004 - November 30, 2004
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Deadline January 15th 2005
Subtle Technologies Festival Celebrates World Year of Physics
May 26 - May 29 2005
http://www.subtletechnologies.com/submissions/index.html
If you have any questions please send an email to
Programming Director: Jim Ruxton
programming at subtletechnologies.com
Iceland Residencies
SIM - The Icelandic Association of Artists
http://www.sim.is/Index/English/
GENESIS MEDIA GROUP FALL 2004 FILM COMPETITION
http://www.genesissoftwarecorp.com/gmgfall2004.htm
SPARKVIDEO CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
<http://www.640480.com/spark/
// DOCUMENT  // CALL FOR ENTRIES
http://www.emaf.de/>www.emaf.de

   The Calls and Opps Email list is Edited by Michael Mandiberg

/ks