[artinfo] Cuts Cologne

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Mar 30 13:17:18 CEST 2004

Call for Entries

Dear filmmakers, friends and colleagues,

The Koelner-Filmhaus celebrates it´s 7th International Short Film Festival
short cuts cologne  from December 1-5, 2004 in Cologne, Germany.
We are now inviting submissions from filmmakers all over the world for our
International Competition, the deadline for the receipt of entries is the
15th August 2004.
All genre and formats are welcome! Please send us all preview-copies on VHS
cassettes (pal/ntsc) or DVD only.
The Entry Form and Regulations can also downloaded from our website
www.koelner-filmhaus.de, where you will find soon further information about
the festival.
If there are any questions, please contact our new festival director Marita
Lenze.

Lots of success and best regards

your festivalteam
short cuts cologne n°7