[artinfo] Simrishamn International Art Film Festival

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Fri Mar 26 16:58:57 CET 2004

EXPERIMENTAL FILMS WANTED

Simrishamn International Art Film Festival is a festival exclusively
dedicated to art film, video art and experimental film.

We want to show the latest and freshest material from young artists and
students from all over the world, and we’d definitely like to see YOUR
latest works!

Simrishamn 2nd International Art Film Festival will take place between the
14-17th October 2004 in Galleri Valfisken, an arts hall in the city of
Simrishamn in southern Sweden.

During last year’s festival we screened over 150 new films, from 20
different countries, and had over 1000 visitors. This year we would like to
screen even more films, as well as expand our series of seminars and
discussions concerning the history of experimental film, its current
position, and its future.

During the festival video art and experimental films will be shown in a
variety of different formats. However, we prefer that you send us your
contribution in one of the following formats: DV, DVCAM, Beta, S-vhs,
Super-8, 16 mm or DVD.  The films will be returned to you free of charge.

To participate in the festival, send us your film(s) as soon as possible.
To receive an entry form, call, e-mail, or visit our homepage, where there
also is information on last year’s festival; www.simrishamn.se/filmfestival.

Films can be sent to us on the following address:
Galleri Valfisken, Järnvägsgatan 2, 272 80 Simrishamn, SWEDEN.

We look forward to receiving your films and to seeing you during the
festival!

Deadline for entries is June 30th 2004.

Contact Linus Lindell
Tel.+46-(0)414-829311