[artinfo] SnackOnArt: do it yourself TV (experimental video-art)

PoetMoet snacontt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 19:16:04 CET 2004

Video Artists-Curators * Video Artists-Curators * Video Artists-Curators

this season we will not be accepting individual tape / only artist-curated
episodes
we want every participating (artist-curator) to create their own brand of
SnackOnArt episode forTV broadcast ...

formula:
each episode must include five or more work by different artis. = 1 episode
.... total length: .
select artists in your community whom you feel are good &  innovative
enough to show next to your own work. from your collection create as many
episodes as you want. 5 minutes max per video.

ceate your own logo interpretation on snackonart + intro + body + end = 28 min

visit our website for application / guidelines

<http://www.snackonart.org/>http://www.snackonart.org
.is a free artists
network service
please share this info wirh other video artists.
  thank you