[artinfo] felhivas_document 2

Lívia Paldi lpldi at siol.net
Tue Feb 24 00:07:37 CET 2004

Document 2

International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival

17th-20th September 2004
The U.G.C Cinema
Renfrew Street
Glasgow

Further to the huge success of Document 1 in September 2003, we are
currently in the process of producing Document 2. The festival will run
from 17th-20th September 2004. The venue remains the same as last year, but
with additional screening facilities. We are now inviting submissions for
this year's
festival. The closing date for all submissions to Document 2 will be 2nd
July 2004.

Guidelines for the Festival and Application Form:
http://www.variant.randomstate.org/Doc2.html