[artinfo] zemos98_7 / general intelect / call for videos

zemos98.org info at zemos98.org
Tue Aug 24 12:52:33 CEST 2004

RULES ZEMOS98_7
www.zemos98.org / [un espacio y un tiempo para la
cultura audiovisual] / sevilla / spain

- Admitted are all productions on video hardware,
analogical or digital, as well as any work edited
in Spanish or in another language but subtitled
in Spanish can participate the competition.
- The maximum time your work's allowed is not
laid down. However, we recommend submitting works
not exceeding a length of 30 minutes.
- All genres and topics will be admitted.
- Admitted are all the following formats:
VHS,S-VHS, MINI.DV, DVD, SVIDEO-CD, VIDEO-CD.
- At least 2 images have to be sent together with
each submitted video [format: JPG, not more than
100 kb]
- Submissions will be accepted filling in our
on.line entry form at www.zemos98.org

- Tapes must be received at the following address:
FESTIVAL AUDIOVISUAL ZEMOS98_7
Universidad Internacional de Andalucía
Monasterio de Santa María de las Cuevas,
c/ Américo Vespucio, 2 Isla de la Cartuja
41092 Sevilla España

- All videos will be screened. There will be two
different screening categories: the official
section and the marathon.

- Prices:
     - DVD.ZEMOS98_7
     - International screenings DVD.ZEMOS98_7
     - IV Shortfilmmakers Meeting
     - Best Latin American work scolarship
     - Deadline: November 20th, 2004

- Before submitting your video, read the complete
regulations, please. / www.zemos98.org /