[artinfo] Submit your films now!

EMERGEANDSEE mail at emergeandsee.org
Mon Aug 16 02:41:27 CEST 2004

EMERGEANDSEE   Promoting young creative short films, videos and animations

This is the last chance to submit your work for our new compilation
to be screened in London and internationally!

To submit please download a submission form from our website:
http://www.emergeandsee.org
Complete the form and post it with your film on VHS(pal), DVD,
miniDV(pal) or CDR to EMERGEANDSEE, Kathrin Schops, Finowstr.36,
10247 Berlin, Germany

Submission is free of charge. Extended deadline is 31st August 04.
Submission is open to all students and recent graduates. Films must
be 10 min or under. You can find all information on our website and
on the submission form.  Contact us if you should have any more
questions.

We look forward to seeing your work!