[artinfo] Selectparks Seeks Contributions of Papers and Articles

julian at selectparks.net julian at selectparks.net
Mon Aug 9 16:51:15 CEST 2004

Selectparks is an international Game Art Archive, tools and theory
repository established in 1998 to consolidate the then divergent
field of artwork made using computer games.

Currently we have 73 Art Mods and 5 Art Games in our archives. To
give context to alternative game-development practices more widely,
we are seeking submissions of papers and articles, academic or
otherwise on:

  - Gaming Culture
  - Independent Game Development (especially Open Source strategies and methods)
  - Analysis/Critique of particular games
  - Game as Text
  - Game as Ontology
  - Game Logics / Design Patterns
  - Project Specific Papers (for active game projects only)
  - Tactical/Political Gaming

.... while being open to other suggestions.

Selectparks publishes all material under the 'Sharealike' Creative
Commons License:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/

We suggest that contributors check this suits their distribution
interests before submitting.
Please write to this senders address to make a submission with
'Selectparks' and 'Theory' in the subject line.

Thankyou

http://selectparks.net