[artinfo] LAST CALL for stot

stot stot at stot.org
Wed Apr 14 15:27:30 CEST 2004

LAST CALL

artists and curators working with video are invited to submit proposals to
stot for our project "room" (online platform), for potential solo or group
exhibitions.

there is no theme, we just want good work.

submission guidelines
  - please include a cv, artist statement and/or related text
  - as the works will be shown online, they should be no longer than 3
minutes in order to minimize download times
  - small online preview clips are preferred (QuickTime format only) but we
will accept files on cd (using dv pal or dv ntsc compression) or DVD (for
preview only, QuickTime files will be requested from successful applicants)

send to:
  39 Windsor Ave.,
  Gateshead Tyne & Wear
  UK
  NE8 4NU

please include a SASE with the correct postage if you want the work returned
to you! we will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged work. Further
popular questions are answered in our user forums.

all online submissions or questions should be directed to stot at stot.org

deadline: April 30, 2004 (postmarked)

stot  is a not-for-profit contemporary art platform which,  in addition to
producing artist projects, facilitates  a comprehensive  online  resource
of thousands of links to international galleries,  festivals, fairs,
biennials, publications, residencies, an  extensive section devoted to new
media and user forums  providing an outlet for news and opportunities in
related  arts.

visit, peruse, contribute > www.stot.org