[artinfo] [UNXposed] Tank TV

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Oct 28 15:35:28 CET 2003

TANK.TV
ARTISTS-FILM-VIDEO MAKER,

An open Call for open minds;

tank.tv want moving image submissions. The only criteria is that they
should be no shorter than 3 seconds and not longer than 3 minutes. 3 is
the magic number. We are looking for people's ideas not track record, we
are interested if you are picking up a camera for the first time or are a
Hollywood legend already. We accept submissions via e-mail or post in
either digital or tape formats (prefered mini dv or quick time CDs). All
submissions must follow the process outlined within the /'clearance
procedures'/ and must be followed or accompanied by a printed and signed
submission form. Only submissions with a signed submission form will be
accepted. To obtain a submission form please go to:
http://tank.tv/submissions.asp

Send us your films, or videos:
TANK.TV
49-50 great marlborough street