[artinfo] [UNXposed] laisle Rio de Janeiro

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Oct 28 12:22:38 CET 2003

laisle.com
Address - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
url - www.laisle.com
Previewtape - dvds, mini dv, and vhs, we prefer ntsc, but we accept pal
Screeningtape - vhs-dvd ntsc
Additionalinfo - Laisle.com is a web site which is devoted to contemporary
art, we do organize video art and experimental video screenings, in Rio de
Janeiro, and other cities in Brazil. We do not have a regular venue, we
usually show this videos in museums and art galleries. This year we
organized about 6 screenings. Last screening was at museum of modern art,
possibly our new partner.
Everything is documented on: http://www.laisle.com/eventsenglish.html