[artinfo] Call for Papers - Ciberart Conference

Programación Ciber@RT programacion at ciberart-bilbao.net
Mon Nov 24 11:31:43 CET 2003

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
CALL FOR PAPERS - CIBERART BILBAO 2004 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

Submission Deadline for Conference "Challenges for a Ubiquitous Identity" Extended
until January 7th 2004
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

The International Conference will be held within the International Festival of New Technologies Ciberart Bilbao 2004 which will take place from April 26th to 29th 2004 (Bilbao - Spain).

We are inviting you to present your papers for the key themes of the Conference which include: Computational Sociology, Televirtuality and Telepresence, Body and Nets, Synaptic Cartography, Planetary Art, The Museum of the Ubiquitous Art.
The Scientific Committee that will select the submitted papers is formed by the following theorists: Roy Ascott (UK), Victoria Vesna (USA), Ángel Kalenberg (Uruguay), Elisenda Ardèvol (Spain), Guilia Colaizzi (Italy), Peter Andres (USA), Alex Galloway (USA), Josu Rekalde (Spain), Lourdes Cilleruelo (Spain), Ramón López de Mantáras Badia (Spain), Javier Echevarría (Spain) y Pierre Bongiovanni (France).

April 29th, last day of the Conference, will be dedicated to the Planetary Collegium presentations, group of theorists directed by Roy Ascott. A list of the speakers is available at the Festival's web page.

We invite you to visit our web page for further information about the Conference and Festival:
http://www.ciberart-bilbao.net/congreso_en.htm
We would also like to remind you that deadline for Artwork submission is December 15th 2003.

Contact:
congres at ciberart-bilbao.net
programacion at ciberart-bilbao.net
www.ciberart-bilbao.net