[artinfo] [UNXposed] Radiohead need your help

WWWhatsup joly at dti.net
Wed Mar 26 13:58:11 CET 2003

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 04:40:33 GMT
From: info at waste.uk.com

We've got a plan.
We need your help.

We're looking for moving pictures.
Can you make moving pictures?

Time is short.
This is what you have to do.

1.  Take one of the live MP3's of a Radiohead track.
2.  Make some moving pictures to it (can be anything: live action,
animation, graphics etc).
3.  Make it at least 10 seconds and at most a song's length (although we
prefer shorter).

OR... Have you already made a short film that would benefit from an airing?

Send your work to Radiohead at:

The Picture Gallery
w.a.s.te
PO box 322
Oxford

by Monday 8th May 2003

Formats Required:
For short  films / whole songs : VHS (PAL) (You will be contacted if we
require higher quality masters)
For shorter animations, graphics: Quicktime (720 x 576 pixels) CODEC:
Motion JPEG B (High Quality)

Please enclose with it your name and e-mail address/telephone number.