[artinfo] [UNXposed] Backup festival

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Jun 24 17:25:17 CEST 2003

backup_festival starts into a new festival summer.
here comes the actual call for entries in PDF format.
the deadline for entries is July 31, 2003.
the date of our festival in 2003: Oct. 30 - Nov. 2
additionally, all of the above is available online.
than you can register with the form on our website www.backup-festival.com.
and again this year there are three interesting sections:
for the international backup.award we are at first interested in shorts
which
are no longer than 15 minutes.
we are interested in film and video productions developed using digital
means. (shorts, music video, experimental, trailer and so on)
we also have the backup.clipaward for music video, but it is a national
award. backup defines the videoclip as a creative playground for
audiovisual and intermedial experiments in the realm of new media.
and we have the international call for entries for the backup.lounge|lab.
there we will create a workspace. together with a workshop leader,
the invited participants will put a continual recontextualization of the
spatial structures into motion during a 10-day laboratory phase -
a dynamic network of international creators from differing areas of art.
testing truth - xor - the metaphoric quality of binary code forms the
thematic starting point.
looking forward to hearing from you.
best regards
juliane fuchs