[artinfo] [UNXposed] Girls On Film

UNXposed Moderator unxposed at azar.ms
Thu Apr 10 17:13:20 CEST 2003

***Call for Submissions for One Year Anniversary Screening
*Girls On Film is currently seeking submissions of film and video works for
its one year anniversary screening event.  We are looking for challenging,
unique, enlightening or just plain entertaining narrative, documentary and
experimental shorts by women of color filmmakers from all around the globe.
*Girls On Film is a San Francisco based quarterly film and video screening
series dedicated to showcasing and promoting short format film and video
works by women of color.  Founded in May 2002 at Artist's Television Access,
Girls On Film seeks to create screening opportunties for challenging new
work by first time filmmakers, as well as highlighting work by more
established filmmakers.
*Submission Instructions:
Submit a VHS of your short film/ video work of 30 minutes or less (clearly
labeled with name, title, length, phone number and email) and any supporting
materials to:
Jennifer Jajeh
Girls On Film
1566 Grove Street #1
San Francisco, CA 94117
Please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope if you would like your
submission returned to you.
*Deadline: MAY 1, 2003
*For more information about the series or to join our mailing list, write to
us at
girlsonfilmseries at hotmail.com