[artinfo] ArtsLink 2003

Andrea Szekeres asz@c3.hu
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:59:41 +0200

--=====================_27349306==_.ALT

ArtsLink program 2003

ArtsLink's will again support 14 Residencies and 5 or 6 Independent Projects.
In 2003, we will fund RESIDENCIES for artists and arts
managers working in PERFORMING ARTS & LITERATURE.
INDEPENDENT PROJECTS is open to ALL DISCIPLINES.
Independent Projects applicants must have a letter
of invitation from a US non-profit organization.
The deadline for both programs is November 1, 2002. Guidelines and
applications are available on our website, www.cecip.org.
Applicants should send their materials directly to New
York.

--=====================_27349306==_.ALT

ArtsLink program 2003<br>
ArtsLink's will again support 14 Residencies and 5 or 6 Independent
Projects. <br>
In 2003, we will fund RESIDENCIES for artists and arts <br>
managers working in PERFORMING ARTS &amp; LITERATURE. <br>
INDEPENDENT PROJECTS is open to ALL DISCIPLINES. <br>
Independent Projects applicants must have a letter <br>
of invitation from a US non-profit organization. <br>
<b>The deadline for both programs is November 1, 2002.</b> Guidelines and
applications are available on our website,
Applicants should send their materials directly to New <br>
York. <br>