[artinfo] upcoming exhibit

SlowArt@aol.com SlowArt@aol.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 21:24:49 EDT

--part1_86.1b2f79c8.2a26d961_boundary

To Whom-

Each year we host the Emerging artist exhibition at Limner Gallery. Following
is a sample listing that you may include on your web site if you wish. If you
have questions please respond to this email address - Thanks, Tim

New York City - Emerging Artists 2003, 13th Annual Competition for exhibition
at New York City's Limner Gallery and $9000 awards. Deadline October 30. For
prospectus e-mail <A HREF="mailto:slowart@aol.com">slowart@aol.com</A> print at, <A HREF="http://users.aol.com/slowart/emerge.htm">
http://users.aol.com/slowart/emerge.htm</A>, or send SASE to SlowArt Productions,
870 Sixth Ave., NY, NY 10001

--part1_86.1b2f79c8.2a26d961_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>To Whom-
<BR>
<BR>Each year we host the Emerging artist exhibition at Limner Gallery. Following is a sample listing that you may include on your web site if you wish. If you have questions please respond to this email address - Thanks, Tim
<BR>
<BR>New York City - Emerging Artists 2003, 13th Annual Competition for exhibition at New York City's Limner Gallery and $9000 awards. Deadline October 30. For prospectus e-mail <A HREF="mailto:slowart@aol.com">slowart@aol.com</A> print at, <A HREF="http://users.aol.com/slowart/emerge.htm">http://users.aol.com/slowart/emerge.htm</A>, or send SASE to SlowArt Productions, 870 Sixth Ave., NY, NY 10001</FONT></HTML>

--part1_86.1b2f79c8.2a26d961_boundary--