[artinfo] [UNXposed] Festivals

Manuel SAIZ@azar.ms
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:03:31 +0200

--=====================_15304143==_.ALT

+++

Deadline:15/07/02
Name:Oeiras Image Festival
Location:Oeiras District/Portugal
Preview tape:VHS
Screening Tape:MiniDV, DV, Betacam SP.
Prizes:Several with cash.
Fees:None
Additional info:The subject is "under surveillance". Less than 30 minutes.

http://www.lugarcomum.com

+++

Deadline:01/07/02
Name:Champ Libre
Location:Montreal/Canada
Preview tape:VHS
Screening Tape:Betacam SP, U-Matic
Prizes:Mentions and invitation to assist to the festival.
Fees:None
Additional info:Video art, installations and network art.

http:// www.champlibre.com

+++

Deadline: 30/06/02
Name: Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin
Location: Paris/France & Berlin/Germany
Preview tape: VHS
Screening Tape: Everything
Prizes: none
Fees: none
Additional info: Video, film, installations... to be shown in both cities.
Across disciplines.

http://www.art-action.org

+++

Deadline:18/11/02
Name: VIDEOFORMES
Location:Clermont-Ferrand / France
Preview tape:VHS.
Screening Tape:Beta Pal sp or mini DV.
Prizes:3,000 Euro for moving image.
Fees:none
Additional info:Also software and interactive multimedia, performances,=20
installations, vj+dj, musical acts (digital).
International Festival dates : 18-22 March 2003

Videoformes
<videoformes@nat.fr>
International Video & multimedia art Festival
BP 50
Turbulences Video (magazine)
63002 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex
Galerie l'art du temps
France
Espace Culture Multim=E9di@ Videoformes
T (0)4 73 17 02 17 F (0)4 73 93 05 45
<ecm-videoformes@nat.fr>
www.videoformes.com
zzaZzoo TiVi ( Internet Television)
Directeur Gabriel Soucheyre
email <gsoucheyre@nat.fr>
mobile 06 12 59 27 53

+++

To submit your film(s) to the program:

INDEPENDENT EXPOSURE 2002 CALL FOR WORKS

Independent Exposure - Call for Works and Distribution through Exhibition
Information

NO DEADLINE NO ENTRY FEE NO FORMS

For our Independent Exposure compilation series we accept short video, film
and digital-media submissions of 15 minutes or less. All genres, all styles,
all formats, all the time!

We are currently looking for narrative, humorous, dramatic, animation,
experimental, alternative, avant-garde, erotic, and underground works. There
is NO entry fee so please submit a VHS (NTSC, PAL, or SECAM), mini-DV (NTSC
only) or DVD (NTSC only) clearly labeled with name, title, length,
phone-number and email. Please include any supporting materials including
photos! (preferably in digital format). Due to the large amount of entries,
we are unable to return your submission but we will get back to you
regarding your submission(s)!

Microcinema will contact you before including any entry at its monthly
Independent Exposure screening in San Francisco and/or Houston. All artists
will be paid an honorarium when their work is screened in the San Francisco
show. Artists also will qualify for a non-exclusive Microcinema Distribution
through Exhibition Agreement for subsequent international screenings.
Microcinema pays its artists royalties for screenings, TV broadcast, VHS/DVD
and Internet sales.

Send submissions to:

Joel S. Bachar
Microcinema International
531 Utah Street
San Francisco, CA 94110 USA
Info/details: +1-415-864-0660
info@microcinema.com
www.microcinema.com

+++
--=====================_15304143==_.ALT

+++<br><br>
Deadline:15/07/02<br>
Name:Oeiras Image Festival<br>
Location:Oeiras District/Portugal<br>
Preview tape:VHS<br>
Screening Tape:MiniDV, DV, Betacam SP.<br>
Prizes:Several with cash. <br>
Fees:None<br>
Additional info:The subject is &quot;under surveillance&quot;. Less than
30 minutes.<br><br>
+++<br><br>
Deadline:01/07/02 <br>
Name:Champ Libre <br>
Location:Montreal/Canada <br>
Preview tape:VHS <br>
Screening Tape:Betacam SP, U-Matic <br>
Prizes:Mentions and invitation to assist to the festival. <br>
Fees:None <br>
Additional info:Video art, installations and network art.<br><br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www</a>.champlibre.<a href=3D"http://www.champlibre.com/=
" eudora=3D"autourl">com<br><br>
Deadline: 30/06/02 <br>
Name: Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin <br>
Location: Paris/France &amp; Berlin/Germany <br>
Preview tape: VHS <br>
Screening Tape: Everything <br>
Prizes: none <br>
Fees: none <br>
Additional info: Video, film, installations... to be shown in both cities.=
Across disciplines. <br><br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">http</a>://www.art-action.<a=
 href=3D"http://www.art-action.org/" eudora=3D"autourl">org<br><br>
Deadline:18/11/02<br>
Name: VIDEOFORMES <br>
Location:Clermont-Ferrand / France<br>
Preview tape:VHS. <br>
Screening Tape:Beta Pal sp or mini DV. <br>
Prizes:3,000 Euro for moving image. <br>
Fees:none <br>
Additional info:Also software and interactive multimedia, performances,=
 installations, vj+dj, musical acts (digital). <br>
International Festival dates : 18-22 March 2003<br><br>
Videoformes<br>
International Video &amp; multimedia art Festival <br>
BP 50 <br>
Turbulences Video (magazine) <br>
63002 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex <br>
Galerie l'art du temps <br>
France <br>
Espace Culture Multim=E9di@ Videoformes <br>
T (0)4 73 17 02 17 F (0)4 73 93 05 45 <br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.videoformes.</a><a=
 href=3D"http://www.videoformes.com/" eudora=3D"autourl">com<br>
Directeur Gabriel Soucheyre <br>
mobile 06 12 59 27 53 <br><br>
+++<br><br>
To submit your film(s) to the program:<br><br>
INDEPENDENT EXPOSURE 2002 CALL FOR WORKS<br><br>
Independent Exposure - Call for Works and Distribution through Exhibition=
Information<br><br>
NO DEADLINE NO ENTRY FEE NO FORMS<br><br>
For our Independent Exposure compilation series we accept short video, film=
and digital-media submissions of 15 minutes or less. All genres, all styles,=
all formats, all the time!<br><br>
We are currently looking for narrative, humorous, dramatic, animation, <br>
experimental, alternative, avant-garde, erotic, and underground works. There=
is NO entry fee so please submit a VHS (NTSC, PAL, or SECAM), mini-DV (NTSC=
only) or DVD (NTSC only) clearly labeled with name, title, length, <br>
phone-number and email. Please include any supporting materials including=
photos! (preferably in digital format). Due to the large amount of entries,=
we are unable to return your submission but we will get back to you <br>
regarding your submission(s)!<br><br>
Microcinema will contact you before including any entry at its monthly <br>
Independent Exposure screening in San Francisco and/or Houston. All artists=
will be paid an honorarium when their work is screened in the San Francisco=
show. Artists also will qualify for a non-exclusive Microcinema Distribution=
through Exhibition Agreement for subsequent international screenings. <br>
Microcinema pays its artists royalties for screenings, TV broadcast, VHS/DVD=
and Internet sales.<br><br>
Send submissions to:<br><br>
Joel S. Bachar<br>
Microcinema International<br>