[artinfo] Database of SEECAN (South East European Contemporary Art Network)

Misko mpandil@soros.org.mk
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:07:13 +0100

Dear All,

Please look at the Database of SEECAN (South East European Contemporary Art Network).
http://www.seecan.org.mk/ You will see that we have quite a lot of information on it
Home | Members | News | Activities | Cultural Institutions | Artists | Formation | Artist's Revues / Magazines | Funding / Financements | (eventhough we can always add more if additional information is sent over to us).

We have also added information from the countries of Caucasus, so that this can be useful for our curators, directors, artists, memebers and for the general audience.

If you wish to contribute more information to us please send information over.

Best regards,

Melentie

Melentie Pandilovski
Director