[artinfo] backup_festival (fwd)

C3 Information info@c3.hu
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:19:40 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:45:12 +0100
From: Juliane Fuchs <juliane.fuchs@jena.thur.de>
To: C3 Centre for Culture Hungaria <info@c3.hu>
Subject: backup_festival

here is backup_festival 2002!

The next date of our festival: November 07th -10th, 2002 (Weimar, Germany)
Our next call for entries starts in spring (march/april).
At first we are interested in shorts which are no longer than 15 minutes.
In the foreground: the use of new media and their influence on narrative structures and production.Deadline for entries is July 31st, 2002.
With the awarding of the clipaward - offered in 2001 for the first time and supported by VIVA TV - backup would like to react to the latest developement in the realm of music video production.
At the focus is the conscious and precise utilization of new media technologies. The idea is to find innovative, experimental currents wich distinguish themselves through the interplay of image and sound.

For general information on backup, please visit our website at:
http://www.backup-festival.com (in German: www.backup-festival.de)
If you would like to learn more about backup's concept and program, please send an e-mail to our program team at:
programm@backup-festival.de
In case you require information on how to submit an entry to the competition or become part of backup please address to:
werbung@backup-festival.de

juliane fuchs
www.backup-festival.de
office@backup-festival.de